Saturday 13 October 2012

Fat Quarterly Retreat 2013

You may have remembered me blogging about the Fat Quarterly retreat start of this summer (post here).  About the embroidery class I had with Moda designer Aneela Hoey, about meeting lots of bloggers and people I speak to online in real life and about the lovely goodie bag I came away with...

Well the great news is they are doing it all again next year!  The 2013 Fat Quarterly Retreat will be held in Boden Powell House in London again (very easy to get to) and will be 3 days- from the 19th -21st of July.


The tickets went on sale this week and are going like hotcakes! You can find the details here: http://www.fatquarterly.com/retreat.  This year they have introduced a payment plan for those who can't afford to pay for it all upfront but want to ensure they get a place before the tickets sell out.  Scroll down on that page to see the options.

Unfortunetly I don't think I will make it this year (promised to take my son abroad for the first time so every penny going towards that) but Beth is going instead so someone from The Sewing Directory will still be there.

Who else is going? I look foward to seeing all your pics and hearing about it afterwards.  I'll try my hardest not to be jealous!

3 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Me me me!

The Sewing Directory said...

Lucky you. Looking forward to seeing your pics afterwards :-)

Christopheruver said...

Lucky you. Looking forward to seeing your pics afterwards :-)

Blogging tips